TOP 10 REASONS TO GET MULTIPLE DOMAIN NAMES
MULTIPLE DOMAIN NAMES HELP WITH DOMAIN NAME REPUTATION AS LONG AS YOU DEPLOY UNIQUE CONTENT STRATEGIES ON EVERY DOMAIN NAME
- Helps with Domain name reputation
- Multiple domain names help with country coded recognisation e.g. if your product is in Australia, it makes sense to get a .com.au or .net.au or if you are in the United Kingdom, it makes sense to get a .co.uk or .uk domain name so customers can recognise your country code
- Provides an element of being massive, globally for your brand if you have multiple country coded domain names
- Provides an element of security because your presence and be fully protected and data saved in multiple secure locations
- Increase your presence for SEO, On Page SEO, Off Page SEO and offline advertising
- Unique Content – niche or category specialisation in each country, including language translations. It makes sense if your domain name for .fr which is a french domain name. .fr can have the ability to translate automatically into french for local french readers. If your a .co.uk then you can translate your local .co.uk domain name into english language. It makes it all easy to read by your audience
- Multiple domain names makes it easy to manage for your different country coded for google analytics, sem rush, similar web, so you can monitor your success rate with analytic tools and AI.
- No one point of failure. Should you have trouble with your domain name, your other websites will continue to work.
- Multiple domain names offer greater success rate than just one domain name
- Great for domain authority and successful back linking.
Fast Website Hosting - WordPress + Installatron with cPanel and WooCommerce Dedicated Servers